1. The RATMO Platform - The RATMO device
- The intelligent RATMO device, based on IoT technology, is designed with the user and the environment in mind.
- The RATMO device transforms a conventional rat trap into a remote sensor and data collector.
- The robust RATMO device is designed to take more than its fair share of bumps and knocks, whilst maintaining its ability to monitor and report.
- We have tested the unit to the same drop test standard as the American army employ – IP 66 and Military Drop tested (MILSPEC 810).
- See the Technical specifications.
2. The RATMO Platform - The Smart City App
- The customer’s own technical team is equipped with the Smart City App, and can monitor rodent activity 24/7.
- As soon as a RATMO device register a snap, the device sends a real-time message to your smart phone.
- Maps, addresses, and routes are all available to show which traps need to be checked and where dead rodents are to be collected.
- With this new technology there will be no wasted visits to trap locations.
- The Smart City App saves time and provides efficient staff management.
3. The RATMO Platform - The Smart City Web Terminal
- The customer will have full access to the Smart City Web Terminal hosted by IBM Watson with live updates on rat activity 24/7.
- The Smart City Web Terminal is giving an excellent graphical overview of
- Catchment areas
- Time of catch
- Trap efficiency
- Site visit frequency
- Temperature at catch
- Seasonal variance
- Preferred bait
- Trend analysis
- The Smart City Web Terminal provides the customer with data for statistical analysis and reporting.
- Get a new and transparent picture of rodent life.